Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Watch out for Robert Hupp

Here is another loser trying to state an opinion. R White your another jackass that is part of the Robert Hupp Clan. If you got alittle of guts give me call, because I don't think you have a clue of WHAT THE F*CK YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT! Get the facts ASSHOLE, before you talk sh*t.

> hey jerk its only obvious you know how morph here pureluck & gsem0re have the same ip.ADD. and get a life rob & i have worked together splicing and he is a good splicer!!! then he went to sat .inst. you route him with with a route that would take two people to cover and he is doing his best. yet YOU still over route him a.s.s h.o.l.e look @ a map when you route your people.Oh thats right you don't care if your people have to travle over 300mi. a day just to make $200. well I have something for you F.U.C.K Y.O.U THIEF is that clear enough for you(upyours) if you think that you have a voice here then post your name and contact # intill then shut up polesmoker(claw)
>
> > Sorry Charlie, but I know him too, and Rob is a real Jackass. I have had nothing but problems with his installs.
> >
> > > hey mr no luck I know rob hes a good guy ive seen his work what your really saying is you can't get him to do extra work for free
> > >
> > > > This guy says he can install satellites, meantime I have received 5 no line of sights and eventually had to have it done by another tech. Please double check all your employees work that they do.
This is CABL.com posting #89613. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mxtx
Posted in reply to: Re: Watch out for Robert Hupp by R White
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Watch out for Robert Hupp StormDaddy 11/29/2002 8:46:00 PM