Create your free account now! Sign up

to whom it may consern

sounds like a political debate to me.

Sub Contracting is difficult at best. Primaries treat you like employees but when there is a problem you are treated as a sub,especially when you leave all of a sudden their is a problem getting your pay or retainage. Problems with billing for work get put on the back burner, left unresolved for months, equipment doesn't get returned excetera. It works both ways. Only as a Sub I have less money when a primary screws me out of what I worked for. I don't have a problem with this if I see documentation saying that I lost a box or some reason a back charge that's understandable...but when work is struck off of your billing and you are not notified then a month later when you get your check it doesn't match your billing argh!!!
sign one annoyed cabledog bugman!

> Listen and listen good.My name is Chad Sons and I have worked for John Pudenz for 2 years and got FIRED for a good reason and even I will still stick up for John.He pays good and fair.Evidently your shoe size is higher than your IQ.IQ is what they measure your smarts buy incase YALL didnt know that.Learn to do good work and you won't get backcharges.Grow up and go on.You're wrong and everybody that knows John is right.Just suck it up and admit you're wrong you punk *ss b**ch.
>
> > Punk , what is your name !!!
> >
> > > regardless of who you call yourself, both companies are owned by the same family. this isnt taller either, i doubt if that bro has figured out how to work one of these computer contraption things yet. and your checks were always good, just a little short on a fair rate.
> > > by the way, i think you meant 'tired of us bs companies' instead of 'tried us bs companies', and i believe you meant 'our uneducated techs bust their ass to make us rich', not 'are uneducated techs dont know they're being robbed'.
> > > try spell check john, or maybe just read your postings first.
> > > deduct this, biatch!
> > >
> > > > No I am not affliated with Utiilink. Utili-Comm South out of GA and Utili-Comm LLC are TWO seperate company , I run Utuili-Comm South.
> > > >
> > > > Whoever this LIFER is , I have no idea , but this A##H@LE is welcome to give me a call direct if he has a problem with me.If not shut the F### up , We have 40 plus techs that we bust are ass to keep working and treat right. And by the way I have NEVER missed,been late or bounced a payroll.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > > Is this company affiliated with Utililink? If so, I agree with Lifer, this is indeed a BS company. They contacted me about a 'contract' they supposedly already had in MI, then wanted me to go with them to review the pricing and scope of work details with the MSO. They appeared to know nothing about the actual work associated with residential installations. I questioned their background, and they acted like they were offended, then I never heard from them again.
> > > > >
> > > > > > anybody that may be considering this company might want to look elsewhere. these guys are greedy clowns, and the ownership can only be summed up as fools. they talk a good line of bs, theyre 'check is always good', and they may have work today, but they are not a long term player, meaning as soon as the mso discovers they only hire dumbasses, excuse me, 'professionals', theyll be moving on and youll be left with some lucky sperm club member threatening you with a non compete if you try to feed your family with a competitor. do yourself a favor and find a contractor that employes management with a background in cable, if this isnt your first job in cable, youll understand why this might be important.
> > > > > > if you guys stop working for jerkoff companies like this, maybe theyll go away.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > > And you would be who ? Some loser we fired for crap work I take it ?
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > Excuse the f*** out of me, But YOU ARE the BS COMPANY. Your prices are absurd and you want a man to kiss your COLLECTIVE ASSES to go to work for you.
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > Installers need for Indiana, Illinois and Kentucky.
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > Must be trained , tooled , truck and insured.
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > send brief work history and contact info including phone # to:
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > (-REDACTED-)
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > Thank you,
> > > > > > > > > John Pudenz(cool)
This is CABL.com posting #89386. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mxpS
There are 0 replies to this message