Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Pole Climbing Training and Certification

I have 23 years climbing Exp and if you are interested in learning to climb from a pro who does it for a living in the real world on the real poles and not some brand new pole that you just don't see any more then reply here.
Cost.....Notta,Nothing,Zip,Squat!
You need to get your gear and come to Oregon.
If you want a certificate for your wall or a card for your pocket the price is $800.00 (deal)

>
> We are an international telecommunications contract and training company that provides training to various company's as well as the SCTE, Our instructors provide an OSHA approved training program that teaches safe pole climbing and provides certification upon completion. Our instructors are certified trainers for Verizon, Ameritech, and many other CATV Phone and Power company's. Our lead instructor has over 10 years experience and has certified over 2000 students.
>
> If you would like to get more information or check something out before making unfounded statements or remarks feel free to contact me.
>
> > Are you kidding? Can you say SCAM?ee Point SAfe Pole climbing training and certification to begin soon. Class for gaffing is 4 Days, Cost with you providing your own climbing and safety gear is $800.00 per student, Cost with us providing you with climbing gear and safety equipement (that you keep upon compleation) $1750.00
> > > All fees must be pre payed befor classes begin.
> > > For more information on class scheduals and locations e-mail me.(read)
This is CABL.com posting #89371. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mxpD
Posted in reply to: Re: Pole Climbing Training and Certification by ohcabledog
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Pole Climbing Training and Certification Petergunn 11/28/2002 7:09:00 AM