Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Anyone know about Jerrin comm out of Kansas?

I am surprise that JEFF BROOK AND JERIN have not change there name cause they have screw alot of people.

> My company did some work fir them in NY back in July and we are still trying to get paid. I am in the process of filing a lawsuit angainst them. They have given us the run around since day one. We did not receive a contract until the day that we left and they wanted us to sign it right then. Make sure you read the contract before you sighn it. We refused to sign it and and it turned out to be a good thing because once I read it it was total bullsh**. If I were you I would persue other companies for employment. I have faith that there are still companies that hold true to their work. Good Luck to you. If anyone has been bent over by this company and would like to get information on collecting your money please feel free to contact me @ (-REDACTED-) . I will be more than happy to give you the numbers to the people that I have spoken to.
>
>
This is CABL.com posting #89340. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mxo8
Posted in reply to: Re: Anyone know about Jerrin comm out of Kansas? by nova2000
There are 0 replies to this message