Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: CORING TOOLS, STRIPPERS, BUCKET BAG *ALL NEW*

The SERIOUS splicer will use Lemco coring tool's Climb ONLY with Bashlin and get his Canvas from Halls Safety and MAPP gas. (cool)

> FOR SALE ON EBAY ONLY. LISTED 11-12-02. ITEM NUMBER IS **1787875171**. this is a BRAND NEW GUARANTEED NEVER USED set of coring tools made by CABLEMATIC. as with the other "industry related" items i've auctioned in the past few days (klein gaffs and bashlin belt which are currently still open auctions) i bought these about a year ago and haven't used them at all. i got out of contracting after ordering all of this and now i'm in-house with everything i need provided by my company. i've held on to these things "just in case" but i don't forsee ever needing them again. i'm selling all of this as a set and slashing the retail price that i paid considerably. this is what i have: (1)-cst 500 coring tool, (1)- cst 625 coring tool, (1)-cst 750 coring tool, (1)-jst 625 jacket stripper, (1)-jst 715qr jacket stripper. as i said before these pieces are BRAND NEW!!!! the coring tools are "new in box". the strippers aren't in a box and the aluminum is oxidized but there is ABSOLUTELY NO SIGNS OF USE!!! they still have the "caution" stickers on the bodies and the blades are RAZOR SHARP. i've priced all of this today online and the coring tools run anywhere from $60 to $90 A PIECE, the strippers are about $25 for the 625 and $35 for the 715qr. also in this auction is a BRAND NEW NEVER USED klein 5109-ps canvas bucket. it has a swivel snap hook on it to snap on the cable strand when working in an aerial situation. it also has a hard plastic bottom and a rigid ring sewn in at the top to keep it open when hanging. this bucket is PERFECT for holding pre-cut heat shrink or just about anything else you can think of. THESE THINGS ARE DESIGNED TO BE ABUSED!! as with he rest of this stuff there are ABSOLUTELY NO SIGNS OF USE with this bucket other than a little dirt from being moved around in storage. the bucket sells for $35 new. you can plainly see that this stuff would cost you around $300 on a good day and probably more depending on where you bought it all from, BEFORE TAXES AND/OR SHIPPING. i have a LOW RESERVE on this stuff considering its condition and my cost. use BUY IT NOW and shipping is FREE!!!!!! if you're a serious catv splicer or sweep tech you know what a great deal this is!! i normally give 10 days on my auctions for payment but i need PAYMENT WITHIN 5 DAYS of the end of this auction so i can ship before thanksgiving. IF I DON'T RECIEVE PAYMENT BEFORE 11-26-02 IT WILL BE 12-03-02 BEFORE I CAN SHIP TO YOU BECAUSE I WILL BE OUT OF TOWN FOR THE HOLIDAY!!!!!! I WILL ALSO CANCEL BIDDERS WITH ALOT OF, OR RECENT, NON-PAYING NEGATIVE FEEDBACK SO DON'T BID IF YOU HAVE ANY!!
>
This is CABL.com posting #89248. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mxnE
Posted in reply to: CORING TOOLS, STRIPPERS, BUCKET BAG *ALL NEW* by stealthsweeper
There are 0 replies to this message