Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Does no one care about the children??

You hit that on the nose, but in my relatively short time in the business I've seen more than a few guys (so-called cable dawgs) using the biz to hide from child support and the law
and in the process giving us all a bad name. best of luck in your search

> I feel for your situation, and I denounce this guy as a "CableDawg" in my book. However, using this forum to maybe find him is good, saying that cable guys dont care about the children is wrong. I personally support 6 children through two marraiges, and there is nothing more dear to my heart then my children. I hope as you do, that this guy gets the chance to feel what I have...."To be a father is the greatest gift of ALL!"
>
> God Bless You,
>
> Wire
> (-REDACTED-)
>
> > I have been on this site for 2 months trying to contact a cable person who did work in Washington. He lied, didn't tell me about his wife in California and we ended up with a child- he then left- never meeting his daughter. She is now two and a half and I think it's time this dead beat cable guy steps up to the plate. If anyone knows Damian Pelster please let him know I am looking for him. He has a beautiful daughter that I think he should meet. It's not right that cable or ANYONE should travel around for thier job and lie and then take off. It's time he took some responsibility- I have been raising her by myself and just want him to meet her. My email is (-REDACTED-)
This is CABL.com posting #89244. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mxnA
Posted in reply to: Re: Does no one care about the children?? by Wiredawgg
There are 0 replies to this message