Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: what daf*** is a FIBER lineman!!

Hey Mr. Killer,

I a woman and I splicer fiber.. I think you need to be my secretary!!. What you think of that sweety?

> Hey Killer,
> Sounds like you're a "REAL SECRETARY"(read)
>
> >
> >
> > > >Funny(,) I always thoight (thought) a so(-) called"LINEMAN"()means he/she can do it all.A person that()can only run strand,or coax or just plain premadonna(bad structure) thierselves (theirselves) is a ROOKIE(.)
> > >
> > > > >I thought a lineman was a lineman!()What the f*** is a fiber()lineman!Can he Only do fiber,f*** that!(spacing)That is what is wrong w/ this buisness!(spacing)People like you single out fields in this industry!(Vague sentence)Makes me sick!(spacing)Im(missed comma) a lineman and i (capitalization)do EVERYTHING!(spacing)Not just one inperticular thing!(redundant and misspelled-in particular.)Wow(,) does he need someone to do his paperwork since your only hiring a FIBERLINEMAN!(?)Does he only work out of a bucket truck!(?)Will he climb if he needs to!(?)Can he run a span of strand if it is missin!(spacing)NO(-) HE DOES JUST FIBER,WHAT A COCK(CROCK)OF sh**!!(nono)(?)
> > You are obviously an idiot. Give mommy back the keyboard until you learn how to read a book.
> > > >
> > > > > Fiber Lineman needed in WA paying piece rate. Wagner Cable Service (509) 728-5796.
This is CABL.com posting #89200. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mxmS
Posted in reply to: Re: what daf*** is a FIBER lineman!! by hwhisman
There are 0 replies to this message