Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: The confessions of an honest liar?

reburn, i believe you may be the sh** on my car and i also believe you may some day end up under my shoe after i step on you and i also believe you may have the smell of unbrushed teeth and i believe you are a real pain in someones ass at all times but if you are who i think you are i seriously doubt you are here to stay.to further help you out in your life i have some advice for you.you should try wearing a tie around your neck to keep the foreskin from swallowing up your head.ps jay leno wouldnt give you the time of day maybe someone in your shoes should try jerry springer.(thumbdn) have a great day

> Onesplice, Who am I? I am the bird s--- on your brand-new car! I am the bubble-gum on the bottom of your shoe! I am the rancid stench bellowing from your unbrushed teeth!! To sum it up, I'm a pain in your ass and I'm here to stay...And how did you know that I'm not circumcised? I'll have you know I'm not happy about not being circumcised. I actually tried to chew off my extra foreskin awhile back but that just resulted in alot of calls from Jay Leno and a huge bill from my plastic surgeon!!(cussing)
This is CABL.com posting #89035. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mxkd
Posted in reply to: Re: The confessions of an honest liar? by onesplice
There are 0 replies to this message