Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Anyone that Tim Wilder -warfin is right!

Hey COCKNOZLE(aka Kabul) If you don't have the SACK to put your worthless hackin name on here get yourself a bigole sh** sandwitch and eat it. You pussy, Read the profile maggot, my name is posted!!!! Don't talk sh** if you have no backup. And I don't even know Tim!!!

> you must be pretty smart here. i have lived in atlanta for over 30 years... you have still failed to post your name or examples to how i owe you a penny here; and god forbid that if someone owes me money and i know as much as you know then i think i would be looking at them face to face or at least a phone call.
> just must be another cry baby that could not cut it....
> thats all i figure.
>
> > I don`t know who you are or what you think you are, but you need to stay out of my business until your invited!!!!!!!!! You say that I should use my real name!! If so why does this Bar have handles to start with???? I am very much American born. I don`t know about you though!! Guess you have a Terrorist mind to even say such a thing!!! I`m only trying to let people know that Tim Wilder is in the Atlanta area. He does owe other poeple money. If you don`t know him or any thing about him BUTT OUT!!!!! (moon)(nono)
This is CABL.com posting #89022. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mxj0
Posted in reply to: Re: Anyone that Tim Wilder -warfin is right! by uuc2
There are 0 replies to this message