Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Anyone that Tim Wilder -warfin is right!

Greetings Warfin,

I believe you are correct in naming this  other-wise(or un-wise) no-name Hacker-the-Attacker.  I recognize your being an astute observer of human behaivior, but tell me 'what tipped you, off?  is ti because he has failed to meet Wilder's challenge at disclocing his identity?   Is It the lack of identity in his user profile?  Do you know this one with no-name, therefore no-credibility?   OR, is it how he has spelled the only name he has in this forum?   KABULGUY, and you recognized KABUL......the Capital of Afganistan, where all chickensh*t terrorists are born and bred?  If you think it is not beneficial to share with us how you have figured this guy out, that is alright with me, I understand ..even though, if you tell me I swear I will not repeat any classified info I receive from you.  I think someone should contact HOMELAND SECURITY, or  the SECRET SERVICE.   KABUL-guy, give it up, now.  you still have a fair chance of a fair trial and a fair hangin'................KABUL-guy,  in these times you had to have been able to come up with a better disguise then that.  You will be hard pressed to find a friend anywhere within three thousand miles.  Not even Yo'mama, or USAma!!

Someone help me...i get lost on this 'longways wire' puter net,  Am I in the UN-moderated, or the UN-educated board, right now?

Good call, Warfin, you have served the industry well.  I don't care how you smelled this rat.  The important thing is this...he has been find out and will do his time, justifiably.  Can't wait to hear what happens when all his new friends meet KABUL-guy.

Later ya'll, I had a good time with this.

Petergunn

Where there are no alternatives, there is no problem...Petergunn Lookstwice-2001.
This is CABL.com posting #88960. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mxi0
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Anyone that Tim Wilder -warfin is right! warfin 11/12/2002 1:15:00 PM
Re: Anyone that Tim Wilder -warfin is right! Kabulguy 11/11/2002 1:55:00 PM