Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Anyone that Tim Wilder owes money to: Open he

WHAT ARE YOU ON?
I CAN GUARENTEE YOU HAVE NEVER WORKED WITH ME OR FOR ME IN NORTH ALABAMA, AND TO SAY I OWE YOU MONEY FROM ANY ATLANTA PROJECT I KNOW YOU ARE ON SOMETHING. WHY DO YOU WANT TO SIT HERE AND RUN YOUR MOUTH NOT POST YOUR NAME OR GIVE ANY EXAMPLES OR PLACES OF THIS HAPPENING. IF YOU THINK I OWE YOU MONEY SEEMS LIKE YOU WOULD POST SOME TRUTH HERE INSTEAD OF JUST SAYING I DON’T PAY. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO I CALL OR STOP BY SINCE YOU KNOW SO MUCH ABOUT ME: IT DOESN’T SEEM TO HARD TO FIND ME. WHAT I DO WITH MY TIME IS ON ME.
AND FOR SAYING SOME CRAZY STUFF ABOUT A BLACK GIRL AND FIFTY DOLLARS.
MAN YOU ARE OUT THERE.
AND WHAT IS THIS BANKRUPTCY STUFF HERE. I HAVENT HEARD ANYTHING FROM ANYONE ON THIS. CAN YOU FILL ME IN ON THIS ONE?
JUST IN CASE YOU DON’T KNOW MY NUMBER ITS 256-318-2369. YOU CAN CALL ANYTIME YOU FEEL THE NEED.

> Tim Wilder owes money to alot of people!!! He lies to everyone. He does not do his job the right way. Why should he think he can QC other people and say that anyone fails. After all he don`t know the correct way to do cable installs or paper work. For all you people out there that has had a problem with Tim in the past should call 770-241-0293!! Or go by the office, 3077 McCall, Atlanta Ga. 30340. Oh Yea he`s doing some work in Decatur, Al. too!! Good Luck to all of you !! Oh yea, He did file bankruptcy, maybe he didn`t list everyone on it!!!!!
> I know alot about Tim Wilder from working with this fool in north Alabama!!!! And he still owes me money!!!!
>
>
> (fry)
This is CABL.com posting #88893. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mxhV
Posted in reply to: Anyone that Tim Wilder owes money to: Open here! by Kabulguy
There is 1 reply to this message