Create your free account now! Sign up

KLEIN GAFFS ( POLE CLIMBERS) NEW NEVER USED!!!

Member Uploaded Image

this is a BRAND NEW GUARANTEED UNUSED NEVER SEEN A STICK OF WOOD pair of KLIEN Gaffs - with Pads and Straps
pad size is 8" x 8", nylon calf and ankle straps, steel sleeves, leg irons, split rings, adjustable 15" to 19" for POLE CLIMBING ONLY!!!!!!!!! DO NOT TRY TO CLIMB TREES WITH THEM. THEY MAKE SPECIALIZED GAFFS FOR TREES! trust me i've seen an idiot try to climb a pine tree with pole gaffs. it ain't pretty. anyway, i paid $160 for these about a year ago (checked around recently and they sell for $170 to $200 now) and i've been running an underground catv system ever since. i was gonna keep them in case i needed them in the future but i now have absolutely zero chance of EVER climbing again (busted knee at bike week). i prefer these over bashlin because they seem to offer more stabltiy and i've NEVER cut out of a pole with kleins! bashlin's on the other hand hold my feet too far from the pole and i've cut out MANY times with them. also look for these and the bashlin florida model (TOP-OF-THE-LINE model 88) climbing belt/harness here and in another auction on ebay. reply to (-REDACTED-)

price is $100 firm!!
This is CABL.com posting #88610. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mxdm
There are 0 replies to this message