Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Orius having problems?

Well let me see! I have had prime contracts before and every one of those contracts I made a whopping "100 per cent" of the contract. Anyone getting a smaller percentage than that is called subcontractor. I payed one "1" week after receiving an invoice as a real "BUSINESS OWNER" should be able to do if he manages his money correctly. So I end by saying " IF YOU CAN'T RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS STAY ON THE PORCH". If the bank loans you money on a 45 day note they charge interest. They don't act like they are doing you a favor. GET THE POINT?(sunny)

> I damn sure would have a problem working for you on 45 day turnaround. You openly admitted to being paid every friday for your invoices so why the HELL would you make your poor subs wait? Real Contractors have enough money to carry the "hired help". Anybody can get a contract and not pay for 45 DAYS. SO MAN PLEASE give us a break on the B.S.(change)
>
> > I don't know who all you guys are talking to but I know my in-house guys are making damn good money with Orius on footage. When you buy as many companies as Orius did, it takes time to get everything rolling the way it should. I have been with them since they bought Channel Communications and my check has always been in my hand on Fridays. Furthermore, I know my subs on this job do not have any complaints about the 45 days out on checks. (confused)
> >
> > > When my husband subbed for them we wondered why the checks suddenly were 45 days out....cash flow problems? That was months ago...their inhouse guys are no better off and are working for hours instead of piecework....an omen?
> > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > > Does anyone know if it's true that Orius has filed for bankrupcy? Just curious.
> > > >
> > > > I work for them and have heard the same thing, of course the office personal all say the same thing, "oh no were just having growing pains" yeah right. We will see, right now I cash my check before the ink dries!
This is CABL.com posting #88327. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mw8N
Posted in reply to: Re: Orius having problems? by Menses
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Orius having problems? Wife of a cable guy 11/3/2002 4:15:00 PM