Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: HEY DUMBASS STILL CLIMBIN!!

You know.....back in the old days....Way before we had forums like this...there were the old Excal BBSs that you could go on and play games and chat with people you didn't even know in 'RL'; it was the beginnings of this explosion we now call the 'internet'! And lo and behold, every once in awhile, some 13 year old kid would get on Daddy's computer when he wasn't home, and start using profanities and yelling at people because it made him feel older and bigger than he was in real life. Needless to say, those people were ignored and shunned as much as possible, and dismissed as 'young, misunderstood idiots'. I agree with the person that said, "This is a forum to try and locate work and interact with adults of the CABL industry". Now....please go away, and stop buggin the rest of us!!!
Thanks for letting me vent....(wave)

> >Hey dumbass,first of all you real lineman you!!O i envy you!YOU ARE MY HERO!!Homeboy let me start by sayin i own 3belts and 3sets of bashlin offset aluminum hooks!I have climbed just about every pole in michigan when it was 30 below!OK!I have climbed about every pole in FLORIDA in the 115degree heat!Now while i was doin all this climbin i SAVED ALL MY MONEY AND BOUGHT A BUCKET TRUCK!!Now you your still climbin cause your stupid!You probably spent all your money on CRACK and BOOZE!!Stayin in MOTELS DONT GET MAD AT ME CAUSE I WAS WAY SMARTER THAN YOU ASSHOLE!!You just keep climbin and i will still out climb your ass anyday of the week!I climbed all last week,built it,spliced it,activated it!Ran the fiber to it ,spliced the fiber and now everybodys happy especially me when i saw MY PAYCHECK!!!KEEP CLIMBIN YOU DUMBf***,and have a nice day!!(pimp)(flipoff)(upyours)
>
> > First let me start with saying that the contract job section is not the appropriate area for your postings. I do however agree with superc 7. Freak of the week and sufer, well all I can say is I think that your shoe size is larger than your IQ. I myself am a lineman and I have hung almost all of it, but I even admit that it takes caution to hang fiber. It is easy, don't get me wrong but you must have experience and be careful. As far a you go Freak of the Week, we true linemen have a name that we call you. "bucket baby"(joker). Try climbing 20 poles a day in nothing but easement to do a fiber run and tell me what how you feel... If you feel the need to respond to this please do so in the appropriate section of the bar, in either unmoderated or general discussion. Thank you and have a nice day.(beerchug)
This is CABL.com posting #88306. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mw8s
Posted in reply to: HEY DUMBASS STILL CLIMBIN!! by FREAK of the WEEK!!
There are 0 replies to this message