Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: what daf*** is a FIBER lineman!!

I didn't imply that fiber was difficult at all, I was simply answering surfer dude's question but since you seem to have an I.Q. of at least 14 and were able to read but not comprehend what I said I'll explain it one more time for your ignorance.. here we go now, pay close attention you stupid f***, If     I    wan-ted    some---one    tooooooo run     my     fiber     I      would    hire    some----one   who    has    done    it    a    few       times..  you      knoww     with     FIBER    experience....      I will give an analogy as well.    If I were going to hire someone to redo my plumbing I would hire someone that has done it before not just anyone that knows sh** runs downhill.. {if I am going too fast please read at least 2 more times}  also "anology" can be found in the d i c t i o n -- a r y... And hey I sure do appreciate your UNeducated constructive critisism..    lastly  as a matter of fact all of these words used here are in the dictionary, if that does not help then I guess you will have to get one of your boyfriends to explain

This is CABL.com posting #88256. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mw7E
Posted in reply to: Re: what daf*** is a FIBER lineman!! by FREAK of the WEEK!!
There are 0 replies to this message