Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Welcome to Orlando, Kathleen Mitchell!

Check yer mail...
> send me an email. (-REDACTED-)
>
> > did you work in Orlando?? What do you know?
> >
> > > Cabledouche, (director)back channel me and I'll give a little dirt to go with that other post.
> > >
> > > > To the newest G.M. for Adelphia cable in Orlando, I wish only the best of luck to you in your new position. You have entered an office full of the most low-life, dishonest, incompetent backstabbing bottom feeders that I have had the displeasure of doing business with in the last 24 years!!!
> > > > Don't get me wrong, there are some damn good men and women there, it's just those that have the malicious intent to deceive have managed to survive by using thier positions to see to it that anyone that poses a threat to thier ill-gotten well being soon manage to find a way to turn the tables in thier favor. I hope that you can recognize these "wolves in sheeps clothing" before they have a chance to tarnish your career in much the same way as they have done those that preceeded you. Some of the names that bear the scars of dealing with them follow. Jeffery Walker, former general manager, Steve Starr, former area Technical supervisor, Bill McBride, former upgrade supervisor, Alan Srofe, former plant manager, Linda Nygard, former general manager...the list goes on and doesn't even mention the score of hardworking men and women that weren't in management that were either terminated or saw the writing on the wall and got out before they got the shaft!!
> > > > I am an informed insider, I have witnessed the duplicity of the scoundrels, they'll smile in your face and appear trustworthy then the minute you NEED their help, they take it as a sign of weakness and the pack mentality takes over. It starts with one...you'll know this one if you keep your eyes open!
> > > > If you can identify this perpatrator and HER inate talent to mislead and deceive, you'll be ahead of the game the minute you terminate her employment.
> > > > Good Luck..
> > > > Regards...C.D.
This is CABL.com posting #88014. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mw3K
Posted in reply to: Re: Welcome to Orlando, Kathleen Mitchell! by fatboyhd
There are 0 replies to this message