Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Requesting Information on Southwestern Cable

It Dose not Matter to me who they are if you kew me like you think you do you would see that anyone who works for me and dose a good job will get a good ref. Unlike you I don't need to be on here 24/7 looking for work I get on here just for sometging to do good luck to You Gary I really don't know you just of you you might do good work I hope so But what I do Know is this Wayne Baxter worked for us as a sub you knew this he had our bucket our tools everything he used to do his job was ours and you gave him work under the table so he could invoice under his name and cut us out of the pic that I do Know and anyone out there who has gave tools and bucket to a sub knows what you did was wrong good luck to you once agin J.S.C

> You forgot to mention that Billy is your dad and Sabrina your step-mother. Oh yeah, you did in "unmoderated". Quack.
>
> > This will help you 704 880 2820 or 7048810842 Billy And Sabrina Crum Owner Mike Kirby is a real good guy he is a project manager I will give them a good ref call me at 219-313-8523 the did main line for my company last year very good
> >
> > > They are still working in SE, VA. Michaels phone number is 704-682-1354. Michael's a good ol boy.
> > > > My information is that they are located in Statesville, NC but I cannot find a telephone listing. I believe that the contact name is Michael Kirby but that could be wrong too. It's also my understanding that they are (were?) working on a Charter job in southeastern VA. Any information like correct address, telephone number, etc. would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. (thumbdn)
This is CABL.com posting #88006. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mw3C
Posted in reply to: Re: Requesting Information on Southwestern Cable by Gary Vest
There are 0 replies to this message