Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: if posting put in prices and info!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One of the problems I have seen here is you have subs of subs of the prime looking to make a buck.They will post as little info as possible with an email address so their prime or sub they are working for doesn't know that the guy's they are trying to find are totally unknown to them.
The pro's I know wouldn't even consider working for .20 for retro and would think twice about .20 New splicing.
If you have the nad's to post a Retro price of .20 a foot and can't spell the word aerial it pretty much tells it all.
The Exception*** Country running!
I have seen some good professional posts on here with all the info.Some hold back on the prices,thats fine.At least you know the particulars and can call the individual to discuss prices if you are interested in thier project. (joker)

> if you want people to consider working for you, PLEASE, post prices along with how much easement there is, how much is aerial, average footage, and how far out you are on pay. if you are a sub, dont be shy just tell us!(moon)
This is CABL.com posting #88002. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mw3y
Posted in reply to: if posting put in prices and info!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by jameskujath
There are 0 replies to this message