Create your free account now! Sign up

punkadink ya still there????????

Hey Ya Henry,How's things?I have'ent heard from you in a while so i thought i better touch bases.Things here ,in the land of the long white cloud,are crusing along.I'm probably going to pull the pin on Christchurch,and head back to Wellington,around the first of the year.Things here have slowed down in the last few months,and i cant see things picking up till next year,around June.We still have a plenty of work going in the north island.Wellington we have a sh** load of ploe change outs,and with the telephony that is there it has to be rerun with every ploe that comes out,as well as any express coax.In Auckland were building ADSS fiber for the power company,were just finishing the first 18Ks with another 280 to go.Hows Donna fe? hope both of you are keeping well,We have got another baby due in March,Can you belive it Ron Woods with three babies.Im still planning to come home in Febuary for Gina's 40th birthday I'm gonna try to hang around for a week or so I'll be looking forward to knocking back a few ales with you.Give my love to Donna.talk to ya soon
Regards
Ron(roll)(usa)
This is CABL.com posting #87960. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mw2S
There are 0 replies to this message