Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: National Association for the Self Employed

Non profit health insurance that is actually pretty good. 1-800-232-NASE

>
> There is a company out ther called american self employed insurance i think web site is asei.org good luck(confused)
> >
> >
> > > I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND????????? I have homes in Virginia and Alabama.My business is stationed out of Virginia.I get price quotes in reference to Health Insurance from both of these states.To cover me and my family in Virginia it will only cost me approximately $175.00 a month.In Alabama for the same coverage it will cost me a ridiculous ammount of $900.00 a month.Obviously my decision was to go with Health insurance out of Virginia,BUT...Since me and my family are currently in Alabama the majority of the time,VIRGINIA will not cover me and my family.Even though my primary physical address and business address is out of Virginia.
> > > My question is.Is this avoidable.Should I be able to get insurance out of my home state.Everytime I get work In a different state,Am I gonna have to reinsure in that particular state.Looking for Affordable Health insurance and hope someone out there can give me some helpful advice.I am able to be insured with Workers Comp and General Liability out of the State of Virginia but not Health insurance.I already pay Thosands of dollars for my vehicle,General liabilty,and workers comp insurance every year.CAN NOT AFFORD TO PAY A TREMENDOUS AMMOUNT IN HEALTH INSURANCE ON TOP OF THIS.(confused)
> > Actually the original quoted ammount was $930 In Alabama and $375 in Virginia.
This is CABL.com posting #87888. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mw1I
Posted in reply to: Re: HEALTH INSURANCE???????? by kablguy2146360
There are 0 replies to this message