Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: In Need of Digital Installers!!!!!!

"No hidden verbage"? What exactly does that mean? Everything I said in my ad is completely true and legit. This seems to be hypocricy at it's finest. The help that I provide for lodging expense DOES NOT HAVE TO BE PAID BACK. Apparently, you didn't get the facts. Now let me ask you what would happen if an individual came to work for you and, for some reason, didn't work out after just a week or two? Would he ever see that $300 or $600? Doubtful. With us he would have the room paid for UP FRONT or on his first check that comes in less than a week after invoicing us. Oh and by the way, my offer includes trap work to everyone involved with this Digital Upgrade/De-Trap Project, retainage is capped at a whopping $500 that IS returned if you do decent work, we don't charge for use of signs ($15 if NOT returned). In all fairness to those of you who come here looking for work rather than conflict...I'll sign off.
I didn't post anything to discourage people from calling your company, so why does it seem like you are taking things so personally?

> We are in need of more "experienced" Digital Installers. Work is projected to last through May of 2003. More work will follow and long term work for the right people. Pay is out 14 days. What you make is what you keep. We don't take retainer out and we pay out $300 a week for Diem to help with lodging. THIS DOES NOT HAVE TO BE PAYED BACK! Have you seen this?
> "WE'RE ALSO WILLING TO HELP WITH LODGING. WE PAY THE BEST RATES WITH THE BEST TERMS FOR THE INDIVIDUAL."
>
> Don't be fooled by fancy wording. Put the offer side by side and you will see past the fancy lingo. No cost for use of nextel, shirts, or signs. No hidden verbage. The work is here if you want it. Call 631-577-0200 and an information packet will be sent to you.
This is CABL.com posting #87782. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mwZ0
Posted in reply to: In Need of Digital Installers!!!!!! by cableguy0107
There are 0 replies to this message