Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: DE BREEZE3; i'm not giving up!

Was the gear you used a set of Bashlin hooks w/ velcro pads? (metal inserts) and a klein belt? If so, that's the equipment Dave stole from me...

> yes my friend he is up to being dave. the bad part is i knew what he was before i went back to work for him. and yes i probably used your gear. since last november i got into a ser ious accident spent 1 and a half months in the hospital in a coma then faced charges for hit and run. well anyways they stole all my gear even before my truck went to the impound yard.dave knew all of this and took advantage of it.all i want is the man to pay me for my work and he will if it's the last thing i do.
> and yes i have a little story this is my side. i worked for him three weeks with no day's off and yes i stayed at his home not of my choice but no money. got to do what you got to do. well anyways after 3 weeks mary came out of her room with 341.00 dollars and told me that i could not stay there no more because they'er daughter said she found a ring {her ring by the way}in my back pack witch was sitting open in the kitchen.and this was the same daughter they slaped the sh** out of because of things that were stolen long before i even got there. well to make things short. i left with 341.00 dollars for three weeks of work. since then he's tried to tell people that i'm a thief! with the cable people that he told and know me they know better.oh well all i want is my money and i will get it.
>
> >
> > Been awhile since I've been around here, But I see that Dave Carlisle is up to being Dave Carlisle... Did you use the belt and hooks that he stole from me while you worked for that cheatin SOB?
> > I'm sure he'll make up some story about you too. Biggest liar I ever met in my life...
> > Beware of DC Comm, Or D&M Constr.
> > > CALL; TONY
> > > AT: 989 799-8603(snipper)
This is CABL.com posting #87744. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mwZo
Posted in reply to: Re: DE BREEZE3; i'm not giving up! by CableDawgggg
There are 0 replies to this message