Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Watch Out For Gary Vest From Mocksville N.C

That is what this particular forum is for. That is why it is called "unmoderated". Who you calling a jerk, f***ing jarhead? You want to discuss "important" stuff, go to one of the 5 topics under "discussion". (flipoff)

>
> why dont yuo two jerks take yuor personal differences some place else and leave room on this site for some important discussion
> > Like I said, your an illiterate moron. I just finished working a project in NC, Boone to be exact, and your not running sh**, except your mouth. Wow, your a fat ass 250, that just makes you a bigger target as far as I'm concerned. If you guys are so f***ing great and do such good work, why does a system have to go on here to try to find a reference on Southewestern? The people your working for now would provide the references necessary to secure a contract. I probably shouldn't even waste my time responding to your illiterate ramblings, but I just can't seem to sit by and let someone like you try to tarnish my reputation. Fact is there are public records in Davie County, NC that will back what I say as far as your total unprofessional behavior in the CableCon parking lot early in 1998. Still missing a chunk of your arm from Backlash bitting the sh** out of you? What a baffoon! Go away kid, you bother me!(2gun)
> >
> > > > > Glad to hear things are weel with you! Just another day in this Godforsaken business <LOL>. Thanks for the compliment. If you are near Holly Ridge, stop in and say Hi. Joe
> > > > >
> > > > > > Hey Joe,thanks for asking,the best I've ever been.Hope everything is going well with you.To those that don't know Joe, he is one of the best Primes in the business.Take care and keep on keepin on!(wave)(usa)(sunny)
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > THE FUNNY THING IS THIS FAGGOT (LITTLE BROWN PIECE OF sh** ) DOSE NOT WORK IN N.C. ANYMORE HMM WONDER WHY AND WE STILL ARE RUNNING THINGS THERE VIRGINA SOUTH CAROLINA AND INDIANA OH AND WE ALSO COME FROM THE OLD SCHOOL BUT WE STILL BELEAVE IN DOING THE JOB WRIGHT LETS ALSO TALK ABOUT THIS SO CALLED JUMMPING MY FATHER HAD A BROKEN HAND SO WHO REALLY JUMPED WHO WAYNE BAXTER IS THE REAL BITCH AND I DON'T THINK YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE CALLIN SCRANNY I NOW 250 AND COULD THROW YOUR LITTLE ASS AROUND LIKE MY BITCH
> > > > > > > > Sounds Good....(beerchug) "WHITFIELD"
> > >
> > > JUST FOR KICKS AND GIGGLES HERE IS MY EMAIL (-REDACTED-) (upyours)
Gary Vest
This is CABL.com posting #87620. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mwXo
Posted in reply to: Re: Watch Out For Gary Vest From Mocksville N.C by semper fi cable guy
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Watch Out For Gary Vest From Mocksville N.C semper fi cable guy 10/26/2002 1:43:00 PM
Re: Watch Out For Gary Vest From Mocksville N.C skidmark 10/26/2002 11:32:00 AM