Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Watch Out For Gary Vest From Mocksville N.C

Why don't you put a lid on this nonsense? Gary is a level headed guy. Anyone that has had any dealings with Gary knows this.(joker)(claw)(nono)

> > > Glad to hear things are weel with you! Just another day in this Godforsaken business <LOL>. Thanks for the compliment. If you are near Holly Ridge, stop in and say Hi. Joe
> > >
> > > > Hey Joe,thanks for asking,the best I've ever been.Hope everything is going well with you.To those that don't know Joe, he is one of the best Primes in the business.Take care and keep on keepin on!(wave)(usa)(sunny)
> > > > >
> > > > > THE FUNNY THING IS THIS FAGGOT (LITTLE BROWN PIECE OF sh** ) DOSE NOT WORK IN N.C. ANYMORE HMM WONDER WHY AND WE STILL ARE RUNNING THINGS THERE VIRGINA SOUTH CAROLINA AND INDIANA OH AND WE ALSO COME FROM THE OLD SCHOOL BUT WE STILL BELEAVE IN DOING THE JOB WRIGHT LETS ALSO TALK ABOUT THIS SO CALLED JUMMPING MY FATHER HAD A BROKEN HAND SO WHO REALLY JUMPED WHO WAYNE BAXTER IS THE REAL BITCH AND I DON'T THINK YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE CALLIN SCRANNY I NOW 250 AND COULD THROW YOUR LITTLE ASS AROUND LIKE MY BITCH
> > > > > > Sounds Good....(beerchug) "WHITFIELD"
>
> JUST FOR KICKS AND GIGGLES HERE IS MY EMAIL (-REDACTED-) (upyours)
This is CABL.com posting #87603. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mwW7
Posted in reply to: Re: Watch Out For Gary Vest From Mocksville N.C by kablguy2146360
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Watch Out For Gary Vest From Mocksville N.C Gary Vest 10/26/2002 9:14:00 AM