Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: 100 Installers Needed Throughout US

hey dickhead no just the pittsburgh with an h job.Why don't you grow some balls you alittle bitch and put your infro up on here .You wouldn't be so brave face to face.
> Baldie, Seems like you have trouble getting paid on all the jobs
> you go on. Could that possibly be that you're a hack, and that the
> quality of work you do is not pay worthy?
> PS. How long have you worked in, or lived around the Pittsburgh
> area? I would think by now you would have learned Pittsburgh is
> spelled with a H on the end.
>
> > So Am broadband have work go to work for these guys if you like working for free.Am broadband is out to f*** everyone they can.Just look under companies under pittsburg to see all the people they did this to.Right now they have fifty or so splicer that they never payed on the pittsburg job.They need to learn how to run a job and how to treat people.All they do is cycle people every month because they know how bad your bussiness is.What i am saying is that they are a month out so you can work for a month and never get payed.Larry johnson can suck my cok and go f*** himself.I will find every posting Am put on here and make sure all cable dog are warned.
> >
> > > Come work for me Jimbo, I got drop swings @ 5 bucks each. 510-867-0818
> > >
> > > > I you are looking or people in california the bay area please emial me info i would appeciate it thanks in advance jim
> > > >
> > > > > AM Broadband Services, Inc. a leader in telecommunications installations and construction is currently seeking 100 Intallation Technicians for projects throughout the US. We have In House and Contract jobs available (contractors must have experience, white truck, own tools and insurance)
> > > > >
> > > > > AMBS is a rapidly expanding company, we seek to add new members to the AM Team to provide high quality fulfillment service for residential installation of Digital and Analog Video, High Speed Data and Telephony.
> > > > >
> > > > > Candidates with experience in all three disciplines preferred, but we will train the right individual. AMBS offers excellent starting rates, company vehicle, health care and career advancement opportunities and more for qualified candidates.
> > > > >
> > > > > If interested please submit a resume to (-REDACTED-) or fax 215-538-8739 with Attention Cabl Bar Ad in the subject line.[moon
This is CABL.com posting #87489. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mwVh
Posted in reply to: Re: 100 Installers Needed Throughout US by becauseIknow
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: 100 Installers Needed Throughout US plantman 10/25/2002 5:21:00 AM