Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: wzup?chumperman

Chumper,

You are jokin', right?  You do know who that is!  What the F*CK!, Singlelash!!!  How the heck have you been?  Good to hear your voice, Bro!   Chumper, I am on my way to Florida, or Milwaukee this week.  I have been Sweepin' for the last ten years,  Last year I grossed over $100,000.00 in less then nine months and still had time two go to Hawaii for ten weeks.  Look brother, I ain't braggin', ok?  I want to offer you , or SingleLash an opportunity to learn from one of the best.  In six months you can make twelve to thierteen thousand per month, IN-HOUSE!!!   Twenty to Twenty-five thousand per month contracting.  I have alll my Sweep Documentation from the last three years if you have any doubt about my word here.  I have to get to my attorney and he has an office in Palm Harbor, FLA, or Milwaukee, WI.   Even if what i am saying does not interest you, that is alright, too.  Hope to see you all soon!  SingleLash, I have some pictures with you and RawHide, Royce, and that great big MOFO' whoever that guy was.  I think we called him Butch!  He got a MoHawk at the same time we all did....remember?

Later on Brothers, PeterGunn

Where there are no alternatives, there is no problem...Petergunn Lookstwice-2001.
This is CABL.com posting #87480. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mwU8
Posted in reply to: Re: wzup?chumperman by chumpman88
There are 0 replies to this message