Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: cable sucks

Actually, no Plantman. I have no clue as to your true Heroic identify. Drop me a line at my email address and we'll hook-up.

Zoots

> Well Zoots you got me now. I get the impression you know who I am and it's quite the interesting puzzle as there are only a couple of people who know the plantman's identity.(Not that it really matters). Touche to you. And since you said it....... "Chicago, New York, Detroit they're all on the same street". Chiao
>
> >
> >
> > > Zoots, Your quote from Remus is downright revolutionary in these oh so red, white and blue times.
> >
> >
> > I'm afraid we have all become working class heros. Do the folks around you know you harbor such radical thoughts? <<Ooooh if you only knew Plantman. There are a couple of list mongers ( Yeah, you too Rick )out there who know my true identity....and surely, I'll be {Insert colorful metephor here} sometime tomorrow. Just wait until the Greatful Dead start to get quoted>>
> >
> > Never mind my true identity...it's my age that's gettn' to me, don't ya know?
> >
> > Zoots Alures (usa)
> >
Zoots Alures - Minds are like parachutes. They don't work if they ain't open {Fz}
This is CABL.com posting #87367. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mwTj
Posted in reply to: Re: cable sucks by plantman
There are 0 replies to this message