Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: $$$ Question, please read and reply

You are indeed fortunate. Who do you work for? Do they need any splicers? (ha ha). Our experience up until this year has always been good with the contractors worked for. Now, it's b.s. on "I'm waiting for checks to come because I've changed banks" or "the prime didn't pay me yet", etc. etc. etc. Some just plain out don't submit invoices to get paid themselves, so how can they pay their people? To date, we have 2 companies who have not yet paid invoices that are over 7-8 weeks old. All the others were very gracious in any delays that had occurred and eventually did submit payment. Let's hope that nonpayment is not a thing of the future in this industry in anyone's dealings. Luck to all who continue to stick with this work and try to make a living.
>
>
> > I feel compelled to reply to this posting. I must be one of the fortunate ones, because the prime I work for is one of the fairest men I've ever run into in this business. I have never had to worry about getting a pay check at the end of the week, nor have I ever worried about the check being good.
> I'm only two weeks out from date of invoice, and if there is ever any questions or conflicts in billing, I am notified before payday so it can be resolved without screwing up my budget. Yes, there ARE still some good, honest primes out there. I am just blessed to be working for one, and I am sure there are plenty more to be found. (clap)(snipper)
This is CABL.com posting #87314. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mwSs
Posted in reply to: Re: $$$ Question, please read and reply by coaxjunkie
There are 0 replies to this message