Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Beware Rob Wolfe (Advanced Cable Services) in

I think he has a problem with paying. He tried the same thing on us. Except he tried it on the wrong guy and we got all our money and an apology out of him to boot!

> >It's easy to bad mouth someone when nobody knows who you are Terry. One of the reasons I left is because you told me rob was forgetfull about pay checks. And if our work is so bad then why did you ask me for a job the day I left???
>
> > I also have worked for Rob in California and in Colorado and never had a problem with pay or work you must have done some sh**ty work. I have been cleaning up sh** in Co that a contractor from Montana did and let me tell ya it looks like sh**... black tape on conectors instead of bishop tape or shrink And of course you should never get paid for bad work that you have to go back on. If this is some of your stuff you should be lucky that you even got paid at all. and you should think about getting out of the HACKING METHOD. or find another line of work...
> > > This guy told me the check was in the mail 4 times and each time I waited and each time the check never came. He had another excuse each time. I finally told him I was going to post this on the lounge. He finally sent the check and it was cut by half. [biggrin
This is CABL.com posting #87182. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mwQk
There is 1 reply to this message