Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Watch Out For Gary Vest From Mocksville N.C

Hey kableguy!! sounds like you better get your sh** together before you get on here running your suck!! (flipoff)

> Also, your "Dad's" company, Southwestern Communications, which is out of the southeast, go figure, was about the biggest joke of an underground contractor I had ever seen. Couldn't build to design, was ALWAYS shallow, and had the chief tech of Genesis in his pocket. Now that is where the embezzelling came in, the two of them pencil whipping, and approving, bullsh** invoices until CableCon came along and put a stop to it. Is that what has you angry? Well kiss my ass. I have to say one thing though, that was some damn good shine your daddy tried to suck up to me with. Got anymore?
> (frust)
>
> > Number one, you need to go back to school. Your ignorance is oozing all over that posting. Number two, you are full of sh**. How the hell does a project manager embezell money from one of his subs? Three, your dad pulled a bitch move on Wayne Baxter and jumped on him outside my office, about got his ass whipped in the process, and your scrawny ass got dog bit when you tried to sucker punch him when he tried to leave the lot. IF that's not bad enough your "Dad" brought bogus charges on me, for communicating a threat, how very weak, when he saw me in court for Wayne Baxter. All that said, my number is 828-260-0365 and I'd be happy to finish what y'all started 5 years ago. Find something else to do with your bitch ass time. I have at least a dozen references that will vouch for my work, do you? I think not, that is why your not allowed back in Davie County, NC. Fly by night wanna be. Grow the f*** up.
> >
> > > Gary Vest From Mocksville N.C Help a commpany Embesel $ from my dad and I's commpany
This is CABL.com posting #87085. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mwOL
Posted in reply to: Re: Watch Out For Gary Vest From Mocksville N.C by Gary Vest
There are 0 replies to this message