Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Charter falling apart?

Hey hotoutlaw5, what you talking about just left Porterville after being there for 2 month's. There is only one contractor working there and don't recall any sub-contractor's working for the prime.I know this being the PM of contract company
that is there.....What's your name?
>
>
> > That Porterville Job has been on stut down mode for about 5 months now the contractor has just been doing little bit's and piece's not much work,I hear next year the work will pick back up in the gilroy area...but who really know's
> >
> > > What's going on with Charter, The Gilroy,Ca job just stopped and there not issuing anymore PO's and I heard the Porterville,Ca Job is set to shut down at the end of the month. Anyone know what's going on with them.Besides there prices suck.
> > >
> > > > They appear to be. Stock price under a dollar.
>
> As of 10/16/02 Gilroy was still slugging along.They have a meeting scheduled for next week to my knowledge. We went out there in April with big promises of $. Was told the techs were pulling in 2 grand a week. We just came back from out there on Sept.23rd. Had enough of Charters price cuts,we went through 3 in 6 months. Our last 2 months was spent in Porterville and we got out just in time...it crashed the week after we left.Don't know either what has become of Charter....they used to be a pretty choice company to work for, but clearly not anymore.
This is CABL.com posting #86748. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mwJk
Posted in reply to: Re: Charter falling apart? by fjjk1970
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Charter falling apart? fjjk1970 10/17/2002 12:50:00 PM