Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: dirty laundry

I agree with college boy. For the past month or two I have been on the bar everyday looking for work. It is very dicouraging to me to see the "soap opera" that is in the in-house section and the contract jobs section. I know that there are many who are out there that make us all look bad but why fight about it on a site that may help us linemen out that actually can do the job. There is a section for these topics, please use that section not the job sections.

> I''ve only been observing this particular site for 6 months now and seem to have picked up a few rather disturbing trends. First of all, dictionaries are cheap. Second, this is called the "Bar" not "soap bar". It's no wonder there is such distrust and general annoyance out there between all involved in trying to keep the "information hiway"(remember that?) moving forward. I can only imagine the entertainment we all provide for the very individuals we count on for our livelihood . Finally, the "good old days" are gone, get over it and move on. But, that's just my opinion and my degree is still in the closet somewhere so what the hell do I know.
This is CABL.com posting #86555. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mwGd
Posted in reply to: dirty laundry by college boy
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: dirty laundry ishmael 10/16/2002 9:37:00 PM
Re: dirty laundry Wife of a cable guy 10/14/2002 8:09:00 PM