Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: WANTED: Night splicer in the Northeast

Slander?? Your the one who brought up threats, lies and allegations of illegal drug use!! Now what would've you done if my company wouldve given me another DNA test for drugs and it came back false again?? I know I wouldnt be very happy to pay fo it!!! hink about that. And what did I say?? From tthe begining Joe Jones can dish it out but cant take it back the Cops no doubt will be involved. I hit the nail on the head with that one didn't I?? If you remember Joe richy your supposed best friend worked with us a lot. he also did a lot of alking about you in your old days and your present days. Thats where the crack comment came from and the coke and strip clubs?? Well who did you always invite to the strip clubs?? Yup thats pretty solid proof on that one and what about that day you and richy were doig line s behind the shop n wilmington?? And I walked upo to the van and saw a rolled up dollar bill in your hand and never said a word?/ But nervous richie did. So slander I dont think so. If aything the stuff that richie told me was false but why lie like that?? I dont know. (confused)
This is CABL.com posting #86508. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mwFs
There are 0 replies to this message