Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: BEWERE OF SATELLITE INSTALLS OUT OF FL........

my my, don't we ever learn..... here is what you need to do...other than betting the hell out of them.... go down to the court house and file for a construction lien on ever job that you ever did for these folks.... then every customer out there would be filing law suits against them and the main company to get these construction liens off their homes... but of course that just won't happen until they make things right with you.... this really works....

> If this company sucks so bad then why do you keep them in bussiness? Tell them to lick the sweat off of yer nutts and find someone else. At $45 bucks a pop you should be starveing. I think Mickey D's is taking apps...(rasta)
> > DONT DO ANY WORK FOR SATELLITE INSTALLS THE MAKE UP THINGS LIKE CHARGEBACKS TO THE COMPANY THAT IS DOING WORK FOR THEM FOR UNCOMPLETED WORK WHEN ALL THHE WORK WAS DONE MY COMPANY NEVER GOT ANY WORK ORDERS FROM THEM SAYING ANY OF MY WORK WAS UNCOMPLETE NO FAILED Q/CS NOTTING AND THE ALSO SAY WE DID NO SHOWS AND CUSTOMERS WERE NOT CALLED THIS IS NOT TRUE THE WORK CAME FROM THEM WITH A DATE TO INSTALL ALREADY ALL WE HAD TO DO IS CALL FOR TIME FRAME I HAVE DONE OVER 60 JOBS FOR THIS COMPANY AND THEY STILL HAVE NOT SHOWED ME WERE ALL THESE BACK CHARGES ARE AND WHAT THEY ARE FOR THEY ALSO STOP PAYMENTS ON CHECKS THAT THEY GIVE YOU THEY STOP ONE ON MY COMPANY AND IT COST ME OVER 800.00 IN CHECK FEES AND THEY DIDNT EVEN CALL AND SAY WHY THEY STOPPED PAYMENT I HAD TO CALL THEN THEY SENT A NEW CHECK FOR HALF THE AMOUNT OF THE ONE THEY STOPPED PAYMENT ON THERE REASON WAS BACK CHARGES NEVER GOT ANY REPORT ABOUT ANY BACK CHARGES AND I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF GET BOX NUMBERS AND CARD NUMBERS ON SERVICE CALLS I WAS BACK CHARGED FOR ABOUT 12 OF THIS AT 45.00 A POP IF I WAS ANY OTHER COMPANY I WOULD STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY (flipoff)(nono)(hammer)(upyours)
This is CABL.com posting #86482. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mwE2
There are 0 replies to this message