Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Enough is enough

I have also recieved some replies fro unqualified/lazy techs, but have also hired some excellent hard working techs that are very loyal to my company. You have to learn to screen you prospects and weed out the hackers, no load dip sh*ts from the hard working men and women who just want to make a decent wage for a decent days work. If you praise the good people here and slam the bad, our industry will get better and then we can start to get better rates for the work we do. Also if you were to put you name where you mouth is, more people would listen to what you have to say.

CMS Inc.

> I have been posting here on the bar for over a year now. The only prospect I ever hired from here turned out to be much more trouble than he was worth. I have come to the conclusion that the only thing this bar is good for is to air a complaint or to slander a former boss or company. I think I will stick to the want ads. That way I want have to put my boots on first in order to waid thru the bullsh**. See ya. Wouldn't want to be ya.(wave)
This is CABL.com posting #86461. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mwEH
There are 0 replies to this message