Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: WANTED: Night splicer in the Northeast

Tom christopher????? Your mike finans buddy right?? Yeah right I dont remember you oh thats why.....you werent there!!!! You werent hired until after I left. I respect that your sticking up for him but now that I am with a top 3 company in the NE I realize how much of a scumbag he is. Big bad Joe Jones was up on a pole screaming get him out of here...and if you ask the detail who I just had last week in needham doing pole transfers right around the corner form you guys I invited joe off the pole right then and there. He actually ran back to the shop for FEAR of his workplace safety. Steroids huh. I have never took nor will I ever take anything for enhancement you cant buy over the counter. And my weight lifting over the last 5 years has been about six months long total. Joe I would love to meet you but I kniw that you would call the cops so maybe it is fear. Fear of an old time crack headed lineman who still does coke and goes out to strip clubs on the wekends. And thats why my uncle quit his company because he didnt want to pay hotel bills or give whole checks on time. More like Dude let me give you your other two hundred friday I am waiting fro this check so I can make payroll..so I dont have to advance my credit card!! Whatever Joe you and I will cross paths someday wont we??? Then we'll see how fast you call the cops for FEAR of safety just like I've seen you do before!!!!
This is CABL.com posting #86459. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mwEF
There are 0 replies to this message