Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Re:In-House Splicers wanted. Top Pay and Bene

> Oh so long ago, I had to reply to this one, due to most of the good field people are unemployed, and the word has it that their designers are not even making minimum wage. Well, thats what happens when you get so greedy, and the management is incompentant, even after the buy out by C-Cor!!!
>
> > I WOULD LIKE TO HERE MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU HAVE TO OFFER, AND WHERE YOUR JOBS ARE. E-MAIL ME AT (-REDACTED-)
> >
> > >Are you a coax splicer? Do you take pride in your workmanship? Tired of paying high insurance premiums, vehicle costs\maint, looking for projects that will support you and your family. Well we have the projects all over the Northeast. We pay our people like we like to be paid. We offer health and dental insurance. We supply the truck and fuel to get you making the money. We offer a retirement plan to secure your future. We cover the housing expenses while your away from home. We will help you get home twice a month. This is no joke!!!! Call Worldbridge Broadband Services a wholly-owned subsidiary of C-COR.net today and start working for a worldwide company. Call the CoaxHunter at(814)880-9441.
> > > Ive been in cable over 20 years and would like to know more ,email is (-REDACTED-)
> > >
> > >
This is CABL.com posting #86288. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mwBU
There are 0 replies to this message