Create your free account now! Sign up

20 Years Experience and dont know sh**!!!!

I dont know about you guys are the rest f ya'll!I work on a job site where ALL the aerial is NEW BUILD!All the U/G is 50/50!RETRO and new build!!We get these guys that say they have been doin this for 20+yrs!They dont have ANY tools!Splicing or constr!Not even a coring tool!NOT ONE!!Then when you go OUT OF YOUR WAY to give these assholes a chance,THEY f*** YOU!!They either steal the 100dollars worth of tools YOU give them or they just plain dont know what they are doin!Its mostley SLICERS!Say they Know how to splice and cant find which leg to splice!Then some asshole like myselfWITH ONLY 13YRS EXP BAILS THEM THE HELL OUT OF WHAT EVER MESS THEY CREATED IN ONE FRICKIN DAY!!I have all splicin tools,i have all construction tools and out of MY T-40 i can do anything from fibersplicin to screwin in a anchor by HAND!!These 20 yr exp old school guys walked uphill in the snow,sh**ten green when i started,are just a bad name to the cable industry period!God get a grip or a life one!This is the yr 2000+!We are not STILL in the 60's!I learned From ole school biker Lineman!But these IDIOTS comin around sayin they been doin this forever is gettin ole QUICK!!(snipper)(shocked)
This is CABL.com posting #86188. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mwAi
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: 20 Years Experience and dont know sh**!!!! chumpman88 10/10/2002 11:48:00 AM
Re: 20 Years Experience and dont know sh**!!!! OLD TIMER 10/9/2002 11:44:00 PM