Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: got to have the best coax splicers, hacks go a

I am curious too. Is this truly a joke. With those prices all I have to say is good luck getting splicers. I don't mean to offend but those prices are low, especially if your inhouse has to pay for fuel and lease. For .21 a foot I would expect a truck given to me with fuel card. Good luck.(tongue)(roll)(usa)(joker)

> Sniff-Sniff What's that smell??
>
>
> > If you find our splice rates low, you may want to work installs for us instead (but NO HACKS!). We pay $5.50 per primary, $2.50 per reconnect, but you must have a Ivy League degree in Electrical Engineering to take advantage of this wonderful opportunity (NOT HACKS!). Also, if you need to use our insurance, which you may need to do because we require a 100 million dollar policy (because of PREVIOUS HACKS!), we'll need to deduct $1.75 per install to cover you. And remember - NO HACKS!
> >
> > > Prices are kinda low. Anything to make up for it? What kind of running is it? Country or city? Span length? Pieces per mile? What % easement?
> > >
> > > > You want the best splicers ,well why don't you pay the best prices because your suck.good luck with the hackers
> > > >
> > > > > ive been looking at the bar for along time now, watched all the good and the bad pass by this year. the good splicers have been waiting for the good jobs for along time now.well, guess what!!!!! its finally here
> > > > > if you have current references, ( and i dont mean your brother) and be willing to work 6 days a week. (7:00 am to 5:30 pm and this is manditory), you will have a 5 yr job. all work is west of chicago. once again i stress (no hacks)you will be found out 1st day (hacks that is).pay is 2 weeks plus 3 days for 1st 2 weeks. after that, every week. ( no retainage) but again i stress NO HACKS!!! pay is as follows; ( contractors >.26) ( inhouse working out of our trucks, you pay fuel and truck lease .21 , the trucks are all new diesels) all other inhouse get .18 NO HACKS PERIOD!!!!!!!! call 937- 783- 9519 ask for NORB<this number will be active till 10/9 3:00pm after that you can call Kimberly at 810-245-1604 thank you hope to hear from you good splicers.
This is CABL.com posting #86062. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mwyg
Posted in reply to: Re: got to have the best coax splicers, hacks go a by hwhisman
There is 1 reply to this message