Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: has anyone herd of a company called css

They are now owned by Orius

> Yea, my husband worked for CSS here in New Orleans and yes everyone (just about) were drunks but of course I owned a bar and they drank there. Anyway they finally finished all the work here about 6 months ago. I have no really heard much going on. They had some money trouble, I know, because Cox Cable owned them a bundle and they were having trouble collecting. Hope they don't owe you money? That's all I know. Judy(bigsmile)
>
> > Hi I am using my husband's name here but my husband worked with them for about a year and they paid him on time and well. Though they always put him with the druggies and drunks. But he was just a contractors asst. My Dad worked with CSS in N.Wilkesboro NC for about 4-5 years. They always paid him that I know of and he is a splicer/lineman that workd for himself. The company itself is out of Greensboro (that's where your check comes from) but I think they have a couple offices in NC. I know the one in N.Wilkesboro doesn't exist anymore.Hope all this rambling helped!(wave)
> > >
> > >
> > > Hello all you fellow mappers,
> > >
> > > Is there anyone out there that has herd of a company called Css. I have heard nothing much about the company, What does Css stand for? Who is the manager in engineering? Is it true that it has changed names many times? Do they have a good reputation of paying?
> > >
> > >
This is CABL.com posting #86059. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mwyd
Posted in reply to: Re: has anyone herd of a company called css by BigRedBreeze
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: has anyone herd of a company called css OLD TIMER 10/8/2002 9:01:00 PM