Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Ky Digital Installers & Modem Installers

Seems someone was listening to a L & L person, guess if cableguy really did his homework he would have found out we came there on them. But what difference does it make we both work together, And as for the Client they do not take bids they tell both L & L and Whitaker Enterprises what they are going to pay it's no secret, I agree that some prices are cheap but Client is doing what the CATV companies have done for years to in house people, work them for cheap, take it or leave it. I dont like it,but cost of living not bad for people whom wish to stay in area. If all the primes would stick together instead of getting cheaper and cheaper to beat the next guy this would not happen to our market. Just 5 months ago we paid our subs more than were are getting paid for the same items now. And Cableguy we aren't going anywhere again do your homework call the MSO you will find out the truth.  Although work is listed here this isnt the proper place to Dog the other man, I would do it in discussion.

This is CABL.com posting #86003. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mwxj
Posted in reply to: Re: Ky Digital Installers & Modem Installers by cableguy0107
There are 0 replies to this message