Create your free account now! Sign up

looking for direct sales/installs co. of directv

Seeking a company or individual that can create Directv sales and also install the unit themselves. High-paying. I will pay them 150 dollars for the first ten activated installs. After this is finished, 180 dollars will be given calculated weekly. At the end of the week, you must fax me an invoice which consists of activated accounts (customers), and a check will send to you immediately. Any further details please email me at (-REDACTED-) .
Seeking companies with direct sales/installs ANYWHERE in the United States!

Please I do not need any Directv INSTALLERS!!!!!!!!

I have been in the cable business for over 15 yrs. I moved up to the satellite business 5 years ago. I have an installation company that works for Digivision and Metron; both are whom are top satellite companies in the USA. I became a dealer and started using direct-sales /installation companies. My goal is to have a direct-sale company to cover every state in this country. My expectation is for all these companies to do quality work and have pride in their occupation.

I,m paying you the same amount that Directv pays the companies listed above!!!!!

If you are concerned about payment, I have several references from people that can
vouch for my reputation(bounce)
This is CABL.com posting #85850. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mwuQ
There are 0 replies to this message