Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: DISH INSTAL NEEDED $65 PER INSTALL PLUS PIECE

How are you?

My name is Hector and I am experienced in all facets of tele-communications. You are the only ad that I have responded to on the cabl bar. I am aware that you know Bill Karrafa and that he may have kicked my back in. Well let me give you a little history on Bill. He did not get into the position he is in with USA Cable through sheer honesty or because he is a good tech or anything, in fact I would work circles around him but thats niether here or there. Bill has a history of backstabbing people he associates himself with including his former employer FSI. What he doesn't understand is that this business is like a revolving door the people you encounter going through the door you are sure to run accross again. I can give you the names of all the people that I have worked with and I guaruntee you that 95% of the will tell you that I was if not their best tech I was one of them. Including BILL KARRAFA!!!!!! Be careful with bill!!
Snakes don't stay in the sunlight long!!! If you know what I mean.(cool)

> WE ARE DESPERATE FOR DISH INSTALLERS. WE PROVIDE TRAINING IF NEEDED, HAVE INCENTIVES, AND A EXCELLENT WORKING INVIORMENT!WE ARE YOUR NEW HOME!(bounce)EMAIL (-REDACTED-) .
This is CABL.com posting #85798. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mwt0
Posted in reply to: DISH INSTAL NEEDED $65 PER INSTALL PLUS PIECE WK by 278511
There are 0 replies to this message