Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: DishNetwork Sale (Nebraska, Kanas)

It's clear to me that this guy is A cable installer cause he seems to know nothing about the sat.bussiness,As for locals have you ever heard of spot beam technology this is how everyone will get there locals,It's happening right at this moment.As for the money, well when was the last time you made 70.00 for A cable tv install or 70.00 to 100.00 on A commision for A cable sale.I was in the cable buissness for 13 years as A tech. and installer and NEVER,EVER,EVER,made anywere near as much money as I have as A sat. tech.I don't have to put up with near as much bull sh** within A couple of more years,with the new technology come out you'll be lucky to find A cable job unless the cable industry get's off it's a** and get's onboard with some real digital equiptment instead of all of there digital compression of analog signal,come on that stuff was pretty cool back in 1968 but that was A long time ago.
>
> I don't know about your neck of the woods, but on the east coast dishes are the sh**!
> It's easy to make $1000/week from only 8 dish jobs.
> You make a lot of extra money on selling extras.
> I make an extra $50-80 per job just from add sets.
> You make money on phone lines: $35-70 per line.
> You even make money by selling phone splitters, surge protectors, wireless remote extenders, pole mounts, etc.
> I would never even consider going back to CATV installations
> with the sh**ty prices the primes are offering.
> I don't have to run around like a chicken with my head cut off just to make a decent buck.
> But thats just my 2 cents.
>
>
> > It's getting harder and harder to sell the dish. After all, The real reason people get rid of it is because they don't offer locals in all the areas. How do you sell one on that note? I have personally reconnected people to cable because of that and the dish people keep lying to them about the locals coming in soon. that may be true but where are the locals coming from? Usually it comes from 1-200 miles away. Who cares about the news in Nebraska if you live in central KS. Until they do something about this problem, you are going to find it hard to sell the system. And what does an install pay. A guy should be making close to a hundred an install. United Cable Direct tecs make that and they are the premier installer (and seller) for the area (KS). A guy should be able to do 3-4 installs a day depending on where they are at and how far away he has to travel for the install. If a guy is doing the same amount of work for only 1000 a week, then where is the remaining 4-500 going? Tell everyone the truth: Your pocket. That's not even counting what you are making off of the install as a company. This is the reason why companies can't find good help. The company wants to take and take and what does the installer get? NOTHING. Until the industry changes it's way of thinking then it doesn't matter what you have to offer. Why can't it be more like 70/30? The installer has to do all the work. If he is selling and Installing then he should be bringing in 2000 a week. I know what the company is making and I know the installer should be making. This is why primes and companies will continue to struggle in finding quality help.
> >
> > > LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE TIRED OF RUNNING ALL OVER JUST TO MAKE A BUCK, WHO WANT TO STAY AROUND HOME AND SELL DISHNETWORK VERY VERY VERY GOOD OFFER WORKED OUT BY US WILL MAKE THE RIGHT PERSON A $1000 A WEEK CALL TOAD AT 308-425-9964 OR 308-470-0322, START AS SOON AS POSSIBLE !!!CALL ME IF YOU CAN INSTALL YOUR OWN THAT CAN BE WORKED OUT TO, IF YOU ARE READY TO BE ON YOUR OWN, AT HOME,(wave) CALL TODAY(clap)(nono)
This is CABL.com posting #85787. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mwtP
Posted in reply to: Re: DishNetwork Sale (Nebraska, Kanas) by lentechdtv
There are 0 replies to this message