Create your free account now! Sign up

Beware of yourself not Richard Wayne

Member Uploaded Image

I've known Rich since I worked with him in the early 90s as an electronics tech. I repaired telecommunications switching equpiment and he worked on SHF, UHF and SAT systems. Needless to say, he knows more about elctronics and communications aplications, than you wire dogs know about beer and nachos.

Rich does have a unique personality and can be tough to work for/with, especially if you are incompetent and continously screw things up.

So I say, "Beware of Richard Wayne if you can't do your job."

If you can, you don't have anything to worry about. Well, except for being called: Dawg, bra and dude constantly.

There's always truck driving shcool.

> First, every splicer has outages...its just not usually half the town of Duck, NC.(600-800 customers off on a weekend!!!!) Then, you left two more streets off on Monday.Both of these outages were fixed by the "shubby wigger"(aka Richard Wayne)It is not the responsibility of the supervisor to run your outages. Did you really think you could just go in and hack away and not be responsible for your work??? When you sign on the dotted line, you have to follow all the rules above that line. Secondly, I have known Rich for almost ten years. We met in the military and have been friends since. He worked for me for two years and yes, sometimes he is a little brazen...but he has worked very hard to be where he is today. I had no gripes with the quality of his work, or his work ethics.His goal has always been to do the job correctly the first time.If you and your kind of splicers (hackers?????) can't do your job (this includes fixing your outages), then just get out of the business.The cable industry does not need whiny little bitches that can't do the job right.If you had a problem with Rich you should have addressed that problem through proper channels instead of on the internet chicken sh**.
> F. S. W. (Friend of Shubby Wigger)
> > GOD I can't stand a Brown Noser!(flipoff)(moon)
This is CABL.com posting #85591. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mwqF
Posted in reply to: Re: Beware of Richard Wayne of Bigham Cable OBX by splicerandmore
There are 0 replies to this message