Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Company you're working for jerking you around?

CableCom

>
> I work for a Dycom subsidairy, and we have all that ++. We even have employee bonus's. Have Medical, Dental, and eyewear. Don't know who you were working for but all the company's have to follow the Dycom way of doing things. Things only got even better for us. What was the company you worked for?
>
>
> > I worked for a company that Dycom bought, where they did away with supervisor bonuses, cut the 401K matching, stopped the employee stock offerings, reduced the medical benefits and generally just made it a miserable place to work. I don't know if they have changed thier tactics in the last 3 years since I quit them, but I would suggest that you really look at one of thier companies before you commit.
> >
> > > Would you like to work for a company that's not going to fall short of paying you every payday? Do you hate the jobsite you're on? Check out the companies bought out by Dycom Industries at DycomInd.com/sub.asp They might give you some hope in CATV.
Never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. Winston Churchill
This is CABL.com posting #85415. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mwnP
Posted in reply to: Re: Company you're working for jerking you around? by Splicerchic
There are 0 replies to this message