Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: What's The Problem With Long Island?????

Actually the problem with Long Island is that it is known for outrageously high cost of living. Its high, but not much worse than other places. The real problems are theft, bad attitudes and the hurray for me m@#$%*$%@* f@#$%&$'s.(cussing) Would not be a bad place to do installs, but I would not splice there for anything. Sweep co. back bills your whole paycheck away.(nono)(fire)

> Your remarks were absolutely asinine. Are you a part of the cancer that is killing this industry?(joker)(upyours)(butthead)(skull)(pimp)(claw)(barf)
>
> > Hey steve, I see a couple prollums here: 1. it that dreaded "NY" word in your address. 2. Ain't no installers on this site. If you need some fiber hung or got a thousand miles of retro upgrade, we'll be on you like sweet on honey. If you're looking for installers, just run down to your local homeless shelter and scoop um up. :)
> >
> >
> > > Somebody please tell me what the problem is with Long Island. I have more work here right now than all of you together could handle, yet I can't get a response. I don't think its the rates, they are better than any offer I've seen or heard. I know some of you have been burned by other contractors working here but none of you have ever worked with Cross Island so I don't think its me. Call me, let's discuss it, maybe it can be fixed...won't know until somebody tells me what it is!!
> > >
> > >
> > > Thx
> > > Steve Donnelly
> > > Cross Island Cable
> > > (-REDACTED-)
> > > 516-805-7956
This is CABL.com posting #85391. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mwnr
Posted in reply to: Re: What's The Problem With Long Island????? by warfin
There are 0 replies to this message