Create your free account now! Sign up

SYSTEM TECH FROM A BIG MSO SEEKING NEW OPPORTUNITI

I am a System Tech from a major MSO seeking change. I am trained and on a daily basis do the following: 1. Trouble shoot and repair signal to noise problems 2. Fix system outages. 3. on Emergency Fiber restoration Team. 4. Troubleshoot our business accounts and configure and install Cisco Routers. 5. Troubleshoot any return or forward, digital or highspeed data issue from the house to the hub or headend.
Ive taken taken the following courses. NCTI Installer---Service---System----Fiber----Advance Tech---Test and Measurements----And Effective Supervision Course. Ive also taken the Seiccor week long fiber splicing course in Hickory North Carolina. Ive also taken a number of vendor taught classes such as Cisco router training. I have a military backgroung in Avionics. Ive taken PLDC and BNOC. I am currently a SGT in the Reserves.
Im interested in the following any lead or supervisor position in the Service or Maint Dept. Will consider anything in the broadband industry. Thank you and any leads will be appreciated.(laser)
This is CABL.com posting #85239. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mwkZ
There are 0 replies to this message