Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: why

the prime is only the tip of the problem. 1st lets start with the labor brokers they know buissness but don;t know sh** about catv. 2nd are the the mso.s that hire college educated idiots that know nothing about our industry or what it takes to do the job .3rd the primes used to build the jobsthe way they new how . now they let the msos tell them how to ,when did they become the exsperts. back in the day we would tell them how it should be built ,the primes need to get some balls and stand up to these people ruining our buissines 4th if all us lineman stuck together instead of trying to cut each others throat we might stand a chancs.

>
> dude, I got news for you, the prime ain't squat without the subs to do trhe work so he can sit in his air condidioned office and play god to us. I think you primes are scared of what will happen if we do get organized, YOUR free ride will be over!!!
> > MAN I HATE TO SAY IT BUT THE PRIME DOES HAVE THE MONEY AND THE KNOWHOW TO BID AND GET THE JOB. SUCKS I KNOW BUT THAT'S THE TRUTH. PEOPLE ARE ALWAYS TALKING ABOUT THE PRIMES AS BEING BAD BUT THE TRUTH IS WITHOUT PRIME'S THERE IS NO WORK. MAYBE SOMEDAY THERE WILL BE ONLY GOOD, HONEST PRIMES. HAHA I KNOW. GOOD LUCK.
This is CABL.com posting #85235. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mwkV
Posted in reply to: Re: why by SCcabledude
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: why Wife of a cable guy 9/30/2002 7:31:00 AM