Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: I QUIT.....Just Take It up as a hobby

I think we are just going to take drilling up as a week end hobby.We will get a real job through the week and keep our drills in shape and just take one shot week end jobs,they are paid for and we can sit out the the guys that are out there dodging the banks and working for less than you can run the machines for and not paying their hands.If the banks would get behind their GOOD customers we could all do this and get the prices back were they should be.(thumbup)

> Hey, don't feel like you're all alone out there. I've been around in this business probably longer than you. I've worked for 6 different companies in my cable career, and self employed for 6 years. I know what you are talking about. I don't think it's the company itself that ceates this familiar feeling, but the people who are in charge of the company, the ass kissers and brown nosers. When they are put in those lead positions, they're head starts to swell. After a while, their head gets so big, they've forgoten where they came from.
> You are the only one who can do anything about this. Quitting will not solve the problem, however it will get you away from it. I don't know about you, but i look my problems right in the face. The way i see my situation is, someone there is trying to get rid of me. Therefore, I'll do my best to hang in there to keep them from getting their way. Think about it!
>
> > I use to like this busienss but the way i've been treated on this last job i feel that there is not any companies out there that care anymore.So as my handle states i will no longer be tolerant.IT'S TIME TO SCREW EVERYONE. As much as i hate to do things like this i am finding out that if you treat people with respect and honesty they screw you every time.this has nothing to do with contractors just companys.i would just like to find one company that would treat there people right.YOU KNOW IF THEY DID MABEY THE WORLD WOULD BE A BETTER PLACE I've been in cable for 20 years and never felt this way untill this past week.so unless i can find a good company i guess i will move on
This is CABL.com posting #85143. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mwjr
Posted in reply to: Re: I QUIT by John Malone
There are 0 replies to this message